SBL Daphne Indica
Uses of SBL Daphne Indica
- Aching in the stomach after drinking.
- Frequent cramps in the stomach.
- After each meal, burning pain and sensation of excoriation in the stomach
- Nodular swelling on the scalp area.
- Craving for tobacco
- Swelling of cervical gland
- It helps to improve the confidence, indecisive nature, where in patient is unable to take decisions.
- Daphne Indica reduces the burning of cheeks, with sensation of swelling and difficulty in movement of jaw joint.
- It relieves the Frequent and abundant excretion of urine.
Common symptoms of SBL Daphne Indica
- Burning in stomach, Fetid breath, urine, sweat.
- Cervical glands were much swollen
- Great lassitude and painful weariness in all the limbs
Important Indicated symptoms of SBL Daphne Indica
- Pain shoots upward into abdomen and heart.
- Arthritic pains which pass rapidly from the limbs to the abdomen.
- Severe pains in thighs and knees.
- Bad smell of sweat, in the mouth, urine
- Joint pains, swelling of the toe, gout.
Alcohol, tobacco, evening and night
Reactions with SBL Daphne Indica
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of SBL Daphne Indica
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Precautions while taking SBL Daphne Indica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.