(Picrate of Iron)
It combines the action of both Ferrum and picric i.e., Iron and Picric acid.
Uses of Ferrum Picricum (3X - 6X)
- To complete the failed action of other medicines.
- In sensitive liver, Jaundice complaints, Raised almbumin Ferrum picricum helps to relieve the symptoms.
Common symptoms of Ferrum Picricum (3X - 6X)
- Humming in ears, Tinnitus due to Gout, bleeding from the nose is all well relieved with Ferrum Picricum
- Easily tired, fatigueness is well relieved with this remedy.
Important Indicated symptoms of Ferrum Picricum (3X - 6X)
- The symptom that specially calls for it is, When there is failure of any organ due to overuse, over exertion, Ferrum Picricum gives good results.
- When the voice fails after public speaking this remedy helps to resolve the complaints getting the voice back to normal.
- It has a call for action in complaints of ear, (Deafness in young people cutting wisdom teeth), nervous deafness.
- Multiple warts on hands,corns, Dirty looking skin around the Joints are relieved well with this remedy.
- Retention of urine, Frequent desire to pass urine, pain in bladder and penis, all symptoms are relieved With this medicine.
Reactions with Ferrum Picricum (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Ferrum Picricum (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.