- In arthritic complaints accompanied with heart or eye symptoms
- Painfulness of feet, ankles, metatarsus, all the toes, especially of border of foot and sole, as if gouty. Pain and weakness of feet.
- Acidity of the stomach.
- Recurring attacks of acute inflammation of the small joints.
Important Indicated symptom
- Prostration of whole body, especially knee-joints and sacrum.
- Pain and heaviness over eyes worse towards evening.
- Sensation or dryness and pain in eyes after reading.
- Trembling and fluttering of heart
Reactions with Lithium Carbonicum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Lithium Carbonicum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.