Silicea is well known as a tissue salt to ripen infections and removes them through the surface. It acts as a blood cleanser and is useful in abscesses, tonsillitis, styes and other infections to promote the formation of pus when an outlet is available. When it is lacking, the nails, hair and bones may become weak. Weakness and poor stamina may be evident in other parts of the body.
Uses of SBL Silicea
- Silicea is vital to the development of bones, the flexibility of cartilage, and the health of skin and connective tissues.
- Successful in relieving boils, pimples and abscesses, blood cleansing and rebuilding the body after illness or injury.
- Headaches beginning in the back of the head and spreading forward to the eyes are recovered by Silicea.
- Glandular swellings, foot sweats, Uterine problems, Stye on eyelids, convulsions.
Common symptoms of SBL Silicea
- Use silicea whenever there is pus to be discharged, such as in boils, abscesses or splinters.
- It helps minimize scar formation, and can assist the body to expel foreign objects.
- Stress Headaches.
- Absent-mindedness and poor memory is an indication of Silicea.
- Silicea is called the homeopathic surgeon for its ability to help the body throw off nonfunctional organic matter.
- If teeth susceptible to decay, the hair dull and the nails brittle, silicea gives good results.
- Babies vomit mothers milk.
- Intolerance to alcohol and stimulants, cannot take cold.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Silicea
- Silica is called the homeopathic surgeon for its ability to help the body throw off nonfunctional organic matter.
- Boils that are recurrent and slow to heal.
- Its a basic nutrient to the hair, skin, and nails.
- In keloid silica is well indicated.
- Hardness and Induration ( swellings) with suppuration (pus formation).
- Ingrown toenails, problems with teeth development, curvature of the spine and slow skeletal development.
- Silicea cleanses and removes waste, with a slow but deep and long-lasting effect in the body.
- Indicated for all injuries and slow-healing wounds.
- It is helpful for all septic conditions in the body.
- Diseases of bones, caries and necrosis.
- Constipation where patient has unsatisfactory feeling even after passing stools.
Cause for the complaints in Silicea
Imperfect nourishment, Injuries, Exposure to cold, Mental Stress.
Night, Full moon, Open air, Cold air, Winter, during menses.
Heat, warm room, Summer, wrapping up head, in wet or humid weather.
Reactions with Silicea
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of SBL Silicea
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.