SBL Thuja Gel
Thuja: Formation of wart upon mucous and cutaneous surfaces-fig-warts Has a specific antibacterial action. Variola, aborts the pustule. Freckles and blotches. Dry skin, with brown spots. Eruptions only on covered parts; worse after scratching. Very sensitive to touch. Brown spots on hands and arms.
Indications of SBL Thuja Gel
Directions of Use of SBL Thuja Gel
Apply SBL Thuja Gel externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Precautions to use SBL Thuja Gel
- It is for external use only.
- Do not use it in sensitive areas of the skin like eyes.
- If swallowed accidentally, consult a physician immediately.
- Rinse the sensitive part immediately if it comes in contact.
Additional Information for SBL Thuja Gel
- Store it in a cool & dry place and away from children.
- Children should use Thuja Gel under adult supervision.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.