SBL Thyroidinum Trituration Tablet 3X
Uses of SBL Thyroidinum Trituration Tablet 3X
- Thyroid dysfunction produces anemia, emaciation, muscular weakness, sweating, headache, nervous tremor of face and limbs, tingling sensations.
- There is increased heart rate/ decreased hear rate due to thyroid dysfunction.
- Skin dry, impoverished. Cold hands and feet.
Common symptoms of SBL Thyroidinum Trituration Tablet 3X
- Easy fatigue, weak pulse, tendency to fainting, palpitation, cold hands and feet, low blood pressure, chilliness and sensitive to cold.
- Depression due to thyroid dysfunction is also acted well by thyroidinum.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Thyroidinum Trituration Tablet 3X
- It is also found beneficial in migraine in which there is an insufficiency of thyroid gland.
- Thyroidinum exercises a general regulating influence over the mechanism of the organs of nutrition, growth and development.
- Thyroidinum supplies the body with the iodine present in sheep thyroid glands.
- Great weakness and hunger, yet loses flesh.
- Fullness sensation in the throat with headache associated.
Reactions with SBL Thyroidinum Trituration Tablet 3X
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of SBL Thyroidinum Trituration Tablet 3X
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.