Solanum Xanthocarpum(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Wild eggplant, Kantakari
Causes & Symptoms for Solanum Xanthocarpum
- The most important action of the medicine is on the Respiratory system.
- It is used in complaints of worms to expel it.
- Respiratory complaints of difficult breathing, asthma, cough is relieved with Solanum Xanthocarpum.
- In complaints of Digestive disturbances, Solanum Xantho gives effective results.
- In retention of urine, helps to improve the urine output.
- Solanum Xanthocarpum clears the complaints of constipation.
- In complaints of worms, used as an anti helminthic to expel the worms
Mind and Head
Chronic Migraine, headache complaints rae relieved with Solanum Xantho.
In complaints of hairfall, dandruff, the remedy gives good results.
Mouth and Throat
Solanum Xantho is beneficial in bleeding gums.
It is useful in Tonsillitis, sore throat and also helps to remove the mucous stuck to the throat.
Solanum Xantho is useful in complaints of Inflammation, Joint swellings and joint pains.
It helps in relieving the pains.
It helps to clear the mucous from the chest, the swellings and the infections from the body.
Solanum Xanthocarpum promotes blood circulation.
Side effects of Solanum Xanthocarpum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Solanum Xanthocarpum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Solanum Xanthocarpum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.