Swertia Chirata(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Chitretta, Chirata
Causes & Symptoms for Swertia Chirata
- A remedy in both acute and chronic malarial fevers.
- It is useful in recovering the weakness and prostration that occur after the illness.
- Used as an antihelmintic, hypoglycemic and antipyretic properties.
- Chirata helps to eliminate parasites like helminthes, roundworms, tapeworms and flukes from the body
- It helps to maintain the blood sugar levels by lowering the raised values.
- Swertia helps with heavy monthly periods, internal bleeding, and nose bleeds.
Stomach and abdomen
It is useful in liver complaints, loss of appetite, bloating anf fullness in the stomach.
It helps to speed up the digestion process.
Chirata helps in the regeneration of new liver cells.
Stool and Anus
In complaints of constipation, it gives good results.
In complaints of bleeding piles, Chirata gives good results.
Chirata helps to relieve the inflammation, swelling of the joints.
Joint disease, swelling, pain, and redness is relieved with Swertia Chirata.
Chirata helps clear the skin, for wound cleansing and healing.
Skin conditions such as rashes, inflammation, itching, burning sensation and redness.
It lowers down the raised body temperature.
Chirata helps in complaints of anemia, lowered Hemoglobin.
Side effects of Swertia Chirata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Swertia Chirata
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Swertia Chirata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.