Terminalia Arjuna(Mother tincture)
Bark of the tree is used to make the tincture. The herb has various qualities which helps n day to day life.
Common Name: Arjun tree
Causes & Symptoms for Terminalia Arjuna
- Arjun Tree is used as cardio protective and cardio strengthening medicine.
- It is used to strengthen the cardiac muscles and normalize the heartbeats.
- Terminalia Arjuna is indicated in patients who are Indifferent and reserved.
- In fractures, pain all over the body due to fall and all kinds of external and Internal Bleeding problems, Injuries, wounds that tend to ulceration, action of Arjun tree (Arjuna) drug is the best.
- Headache of slight nature in occiput and right cranium is reduced with help of Arjun Tree (Arjuna)
- Vertigo and giddines of head, Vertigo remains the whole day and night aggravated by sun’s rays, motion, hard pressure and ameliorated by cold bathing in the evening, dry cold air, sleep and after eating.
- Bitter taste in the mouth, Bleeding gums is well treated with Terminalia Arjuna.
- Pain in the ear with ringing is reduced with Arjun tree (arjuna)
- Arjun tree (Arjuna) has the most effective results in complaints of high cholesterol. It helps to reduce the plaque formation in the arteries reducing the possibility of severe heart complaints.
- It improves cardiac muscle function and pumping action of the heart.
- Arjun tree (Arjuna) is useful in regulation of Hormonal Imbalance and relieves excess bleeding during the periods.
- Arjun tree is useful for male complaints in spermatorhea, weakness and loss of desire.
- Terminalia Arjuna is an ultimate remedy for fractured bones, a tonic to help the bones heal at a faster rate.
- The remedy helps to improve the energy levels and stimulates the stamina when people are feeling too stressed and fatigued.
Side effects of Terminalia Arjuna
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Terminalia Arjuna
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.