Trifolium Repens(Mother Tincture)
Tincture is made from the flower heads
Common Name: White Clover.
Causes & Symptoms for Trifolium Repens
- It has a specific action on the salivary glands.
- Pain in the glands with excess secretion of saliva is an indication for Trifolium Repens.
- In complaints of mumps, with pain in the glands, cheek area, it gives good relief.
- Trifolium Repens helps to relieve the congestion felt in the salivary glands.
- Constant saliva in the mouth worse when lying down.
- Fear as if heart would stop working, if keeps the body still, so keeps moving.
Mind and Head
Fear of death with sweat on the face is relieved with Trifolium repens.
Fullness felt over the face due to the affection of salivary glands.
Mouth and Throat
Complaints of difficulty in chewing food.
Complaints of burning urination is relieved with Trifolium Repens.
Side effects of Trifolium Repens
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Trifolium Repens
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Trifolium Repens
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.