Vernonia Anthelmintica(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Somraja
Causes & Symptoms for Vernonia Anthelmintica
- A useful remedy in helminthic complaints, used as a worm expellant.
- Vertigo with weakness over frontal region.
- Complaints caused due to worm infections are relieved with Vernonia Anthelmintica.
- In teeth grinding of children associated with the complaints indicates Vernonia Anthelmintica.
- Rattling sound occurs while walking.
- It is also indicated in bed wetting complaints of children,that occurs due to worm infection.
- Complaints of stomach pain, loss of appetite is relieved with Vernonia Anthelmintica.
- Bleeding from nose, deviated nasal septum is one of the indications of Vernonia Anthelmintica.
- Dribbling urine with inabaility to pass urine.
Side effects of Vernonia Anthelmintica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Vernonia Anthelmintica
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Vernonia Anthelmintica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.