Gastric Ailments & Indigestion
- Flatulent colic.
- Hyper-acidity and heartburn
- Eructations, gastralgia & constipation due to irregular diet and weak peristalsis.
Action of the Composition used:
- China Q: Vomiting of undigested food. Slow digestion. Weight after eating, Hungry longing for food, which lies undigested. Flatulence; belching of bitter fluid or regurgitation of food gives no relief. Much flatulent colic; better bending double.
- Carbo Veg. 3x: Eructations, heaviness, fullness, and sleepiness; tense from flatulence, with pain, Eructations after eating and drinking. Eructations after eating and drinking.
- Colocynthis Q: Agonizing cutting pain in abdomen, Feeling in stomach as if something would not remain in stomach; drawing pain.
- Lycopodium Q: Dyspepsia due to farinaceous and fermentable food, cabbage, beans, sour eructations. Great weakness of digestion, pain shooting across lower abdomen from right to left. Rolling of flatulence.
- Calc. Carb. 3x: Cramps in stomach; Swelling over pit of stomach, Swelling over pit of stomach, Cutting in abdomen; swollen abdomen. Frequent sour eructations; sour vomiting.
- Kali Mur. 3x: Fatty or rich food causes indigestion. Pain in the stomach, with constipation, hunger disappears by drinking water. Abdominal tenderness and swelling. Flatulence. Constipation, light-colored stools.
- Mag. Phos. 3x: Cramping of muscles, flatulent colic, forcing patient to bend double, bloated, full sensation in abdomen; must loosen clothing, belching of gas, which gives no relief.
5-10 drops 3-4 times a day in plain water. In case of flatulence or colic, every half an hour to 3 hours as needed or as per severity of ailments or as prescribed by the Physician.