About Wheezal Leuco-X Cream
Vitiligo, is a rare skin disease characterized by white spots and patches. The white patch or spot is called as leucoderma and when it occurs without any preceding disease it is called Vitiligo. Under this skin condition, certain parts of the skin gradually lose color leaving behind white patches. This occurs due to loss of melanin, a dark pigment which gives color to skin. The reason oh white patches on skin varies from person to person.
Indications of Leuco-X Cream
- Paleness and whitening of skin.
- Hyper pigmentation due to burn and scalds injury
- Decreased melanin production.
- White discoloration of skin
Ingredients of Wheezal Leuco-X Cream
- Psoralea Corylifolia 1x: It is one of the main plant used in medication of White discoloration of skin, psoriasis, intestinal worms and skin complaints.
- Chaulmoogra 1x: indicated for White Patches, vitiligo, skin diseases and discoloration of skin.
- Resorcin 1x: useful for complaints of white patches on the skin.
- Acidum Benzoicum 1x: Red spots. Itching in spots.
How to use Wheezal Leuco-X Cream
- For external use, apply on affected area or as precribed by the physician.
- Apply over the patch, expose the patch to sunlight for 15-20 minute, use it 1-2 time in a day or as prescribed by the Physician.