Wheezal WL-40 Varicose Veins Drops
Varicose veins are enlarged, swollen, and twisting veins, often appearing blue or dark purple. They are caused when faulty valves in the veins allow blood to flow in the wrong direction.
Vericosis & Varicose Ailments
- Swelling, aching, and painful legs veins look twisted, swollen, and lumpy (bulging).
- The veins are blue or dark purple.
- Aesculus Hip
- Calc. Flour
- Carduas Mar
- Hamamelis vir
- Secale Cor
- Acidum flour
- Zincum Met
Action Of Individual Ingredients
- Aesculus Hip: Aching and soreness in limbs, Fullness in various parts, Engorged hemorrhoidal veins, with characteristic backache. Venous stasis general, varicose veins of purple color.
- Belladonna: Shooting pains along limbs. Alternate redness and paleness of the skin.
- Calc. Flour: Varicose or enlarged veins.
- Carduus Mar: Has specific relation to the vascular system. Varicose veins and ulcers.
- Hamamelis vir: Tired feeling in arms and legs. Very sore muscles and joints. Varicose veins. Acts upon the coats of the veins causing relaxation with consequent engorgement.
- Sulphur: Burning in soles and hands at night, Drawing and tearing in arms and hands. Stiffness of knees and ankles. Cannot walk erect.
- Secale Cor: Trembling, staggering gait, formication, pain and spasmodic movements. Numbness. Fingers and feet bluish, shriveled.
- Acidum flour:Varicose veins, Acute stitch feet hot and brown red, Round, blood vesicle.
- Zincum Met: Varicose veins, especially of lower extremities. Formication, tingling of feet and legs as from bugs crawling over the skin.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.