Wheezal WL-41 Vertigo Drops
Vertigo is a sensation of feeling off balance. Vertigo is often triggered by a change in the position of your head. Vertigo is a sense of rotation, rocking, or the world spinning. Vertigo is usually caused when there is a problem in the middle ear.
Supports Inner ear Balance and Addresses Vertigo
- Double or blurred vision, Altered level of consciousness, headache
- Difficulty in walking, lack of coordination, or weakness of the arms and/or legs, abnormal eye movements.
- Argenticum Nitricum
- Conium Mac
- Cocculus Indicus
Action Of Individual Ingredients
- Argenticum Nitricum: Symptoms of in coordination, loss of control and want of balance everywhere, mentally and physically; trembling in affected parts. Headache from mental exertion, from dancing. Vertigo, with buzzing in ears and with nervous affections.
- Conium Mac: Vertigo when lying down, when turning over in bed, when turning head sideways or turning eyes. Worse shaking head, slight noise, or conversation of others.
- Cocculus Indicus: Vertigo, as if intoxicated upon rising in bed or by motion of carriage. True vertigo, the world seems to spin. Must lie down from the severity of the vertigo.
- Gelsemium: General prostration. Dizziness, drowsiness, dullness, and trembling. Vertigo, spreading from occiput. Headache, with muscular soreness of neck and shoulders.
- Granatum: Vertigo very persistent. Salivation, with nausea, and vertigo.
- Pulsatilla: Wandering stitches about head; pains extend to face and teeth; vertigo; better in open air.
- Theridion: Vertigo, headache, and even the gastric ailments. Vertigo and nausea, worse when the eyes are closed, from motion and from noise.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.