WL 45 Anti Snoring Drops
Snoring occurs when the flow of air through the mouth and nose is physically obstructed. The palate, tongue and pharyngeal muscles play a part in keeping the airway open during the inspiration.
Indication of Wheezal WL 45
It is helpful in snoring caused by the vibration activity in the throat.
Other indicated symptoms
Obstructed breathing at night time is relieved.
Ingredients of WL 45
- Agraphis Nutans 3x
- Calcarea Carbonica 3x
- Carlsbad Aqua 3x
- China Officinalis 3x
- Hippozaenium 3x
- Lac Caninum 3x
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Agraphis Nutans 3x: Throat and ear troubles with tendency to free discharge from mucous membranes. Obstruction of the nostrils, especially from adenoids.
- Calcarea Carbonica 3x: Stoppage of nose, Takes cold at every change of weather. Catarrhal symptoms with hunger
- Carlsbad Aqua 3x: Itching in various parts, Liability to take cold easily.
- China Officinalis 3x: Coryza, sneezing, watery discharge. Violent dry sneezing. Cold sweat about nose.
- Hippozaenium 3x: Red, swollen. Papules and ulceration in frontal sinus and pharynx.
- Lac Caninum 3x: The pain in the throat pushes toward the left ear. Pains take alternate sides.
- Silicea 3x: Accumulation of hard crusts in the nose, loss of taste and smell epistaxis, thickening of the mucous membrane; most vicious catarrh with discharge of bone from the nose.
Dosage of Wheezal WL 45
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.