Wheezal WL-51 Cholestrol Drops
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that occurs naturally in all parts of the body. Your body needs some cholesterol to work properly. High levels of cholesterol in the blood can increase your risk of heart disease. You can lower your cholesterol by exercising more and eating more fruits and vegetables. You also may need to take medicine to lower your cholesterol.
Maintains healthy levels of LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol, supports the cardiovascular system.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Maintain balanced cholesterol in veins and arteries.
- Dyspnea, Weakness and perspiration associated with complaints.
- Carduus mar
- Fucus Vesiculosis
- Guatteria gaumeria
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Carduus mar: Has specific relation to the vascular system. Pain in chest, going to shoulders, back, loins and abdomen, with urging to urinate. Obstructive respiration.
- Fucus V: Helpful in maintaining the weight which helps to relieve the complaints associated with Cholesterol. Complaints of Thyroid associated with gastric troubles and digestion.
- Guatteria gaumeria: Helpful in High cholesterol.
- Lycopodium: Lacks vital heat; has poor circulation, cold extremities. Palpitation at night. Cannot lie on left side. Used in patients with severe liver troubles causing the complaints of weakness, pain in abdomen.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.