About Essentia Aurea
For chronic myasthenia of the heart, dysfunctions of the circulation & cardiac dyspnoea.
Indications of Essentia Aurea
- Heart related disorders
- Co-Rx with medicines/ hypertension
- Stress & Fatigue
Composition of Essentia Aurea
100 g contain
Crataegus oxy. Q 40.0
Aur. mur. 4x 10.0
Convallaria maj. 10.0
lgnatia a. 4 x 10.0
Amica m. Q 0.5
Excipients Q.S. to 100.0
Dosage/Direction for use of Essentia Aurea
- 10 to 20 drops three or four times a day in some water.
Action of composition used in Essentia Aurea
- Cratageus oxycantha: Acts on heart muscle as a heart tonic.
- Aurum muriaticum: Indicated for cardiac symptoms of varied nature, arteriosclerosis, valvular lesions and hypertension. Also acts on palpitation and tachyarrythmia.
- Convallaria majalis: Increases heart's action and renders it more regular. Indicated for dyspnoea, dropsy, orthopnoea, angina pectoris and tachyarrhythmia. It also acts on palpitation.
- lgnatia amara: Helps overcome grief and worry, indicated for depression, nervousness, trembling, sleep disorders, constrictive feeling in throat and chest.
- Amica Montana: Indicated for cardiac dropsy with dyspnea, angina pectoris, feeble and irregular pulse, cardiac asthma.