Gastrobin is a very reliably acting preparation in cases where the gastric mucous membrane is inflamed due to excess gastric acid. It regulates the acid level in the stomach, thus alleviating typical complaints of hyperacidity, such as heartburn, burning in the stomach, pressure and pains in the stomach, gastric sensitivity to pressure, acid eructation and sour or acid vomiting.
Gastrobin has also shown itself to be of great value in relieving cases of nervously irritable stomach with hyperacidity.
Composition of Gastrobin
100 g contain
Natrum phosphoricum 3x 10.0
Capsicum a. 3x 10.0
Robinia pseudacacia 2x 10.0
Acidum sulphuricum 4x 10.0
Phosphorus 5x 10.0
Excipients Q.S. to 100.0
Dosage/Direction for use of Gastrobin
- 10 - 15 drops, to be taken 3 times per day before meals.
- A suitable diet is recommended to complement this therapy.
Action of composition used in Gastrobin
- Natrum Phosphoricum: Ailments with excess of acidity, sour eructation, sour vomiting, flatulence with sour risings.
- Capsicum annum: Atonic dyspepsia, much flatulence, stomatitis.
- Robinia pseudoacacia: Hyperchlorhydria, colic and flatulence, nightly burning pains in stomach.
- Acidum sulphuricum: Gastralgia and heartburn, sour eructation.
- Phosphorus: Sour taste and sour eructation after every meal, belching, inflammation of stomach.