Willmar Schwabe India Alumen 6X (20g)
Willmar Schwabe India Alumen
It is well Indicated in weakness of muscles,Sluggishness that runs in the whole body, Dryness of various parts, Constipation, Induration and Glandular affections.
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Alumen
- Tremors, weakness of muscles after bad news, with pressing pains in the head relieved by applying ice cold water or cloth which is cold.
- Straining while passing stool, Ulcers at the rectal region, Varicose veins with bleeding ulcers, Pain in the rectum after passing stool is relieved with help of Alum.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Alumen
- Nasal polyps, tonsillar affection with hard swelling, in neck area and uvula inflammation are treated well with Alum
- Skin complaints with ulcers, chapping of hands, with hardeing of swellings is reduced with help of Alum
- In children when cold settle in throat and start getting worsened by exposure to cold with congestion of chest id relieved with this Alum medicine.
- Teeth decay and swelling of gums with bleeding.
- Complaints that are aggravated after change of weather, exposure to cold are relieved with the help of Alum.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Alumen
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Alumen
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Reduce the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Alumen
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.