Willmar Schwabe India Ammonium bromatum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Ammonium bromatum
- It has a good action on eyes, catarrhal conditions of throat, ovarian affections and head complaints.
- Pain around the eyes travelling into head with difficult vision and redness and soreness of lids.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Ammonium bromatum
- Headache with pressive pains, useful in convulsions with aura that start in the stomach.
- Irritable feeling under finger nails; relieved only by biting them.
- Ammonium bromatum reduces the Irritation felt in the throat leading to cough with accumulation of mucus that is stringy.
- Feeling of suffocation before coughing is relieved with help of Ammonium bromatum
- Dull pain in left ovary with hard swelling is relieved with Ammonium bromatum
- Pains in legs at intervals, worse after motion.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Ammonium bromatum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Ammonium bromatum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Reduce the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Ammonium bromatum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.