Willmar Schwabe India Argentum Nitricum 6x
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Argentum Nitricum 6x
- Headache with coldness and trembling is relieved by Argentum Nitricum
- Argentum Nitricum is beneficial for Gums which is tender and bleed easily.
- Watery,green like chopped spinach, with shreddy mucus stool can be treated by Argentum Nitricum.
- It is well indicated for Colic, with much flatulent distention of abdomen.
- Gastritis of drunkards, Trembling and throbbing in stomach, Ulceration of stomach, with radiating pain is reduced by Argentum Nitricum.
- Diarrhoea immediately after eating or drinking is treated by it.
- Suffocative cough, as if from a hair in throat is relieved by argentum metallicum.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Argentum Nitricum 6x
- Vertigo, with headache especially Morning headache is relieved by Argentum Nitricum.
- It is indicated in violent inflammation of the throat,gastro-enteritis etc
- Great swelling of conjunctiva; discharge which is abundant and purulentis relieved by Argentum Nitricum
- It is indicated when there is Sensation of a splinter in throat on swallowing.
- Person with Great craving for sweets.
warmth in any form; at night; from cold food; sweets; after eating; at menstrual period; from emotions, left side
from eructation; fresh air; cold; pressure.
Reactions with Willmar Schwabe India Argentum Nitricum 6x
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Argentum Nitricum 6x
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or two
In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.