Willmar Schwabe Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Its a double chloride of Gold and sodium. It is one of the most active of all preparations of gold.
Uses of Willmar Schwabe Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- Pre eminently a female remedy used for Uterine affections.
- Complaints that come after vexation (anger)
Pains that are boring, it may be in eyes, ears, nose, legs, back all over body.
- Jaundice, pain in abdomen, white stools, Liver cirrhosis.
- Ovaritis (ovary affected) gastro-intestinal irritation , and suicidal impulses.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- Ulcers of nose with swelling hard of nose.
- Loosened teeth with gum affections.
- Nausea, loss of appetite, ulceration of uterus and endometriosis.
- Old cases of Multiple joint pains or Gouty pains.
- Pustules (eruptions) on genitals, white discharge that causes itching and ulceration.
Important indicated symptoms of Willmar Schwabe Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Warts on tongue, Caries of jaw.
- Congestion, irritation of uterus and ovaries, subacute metritis, ovaritis, profuse and premature menses, nymphomania, ulceration of uterus, endocervicitis( all the complaints related to female organs)
- Enlargement of ovary reaching as far as umbilicus.
- Boring pains in lower limbs, legs making walking difficult.
- Pain in the neck extending to shoulders.
- Intolerable Itching all over body.
Scanty and delaying menses, deficient sexual desire, Unable to bear child from ovarian complaints or ovaries affected.
Reactions with Willmar Schwabe Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.