Willmar Schwabe India Bismuthum Subnitricum 3x
Bismuthum Subnitricum has a good action over alimentary tract where, Pressure and burning in the stomach is felt in especially after a meal.
Burning in the stomach, Water is vomited as soon as it reaches the stomach.
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Bismuthum Subnitricum 3x
- Vomiting of bile with anxiety, small pulse, vertigo and prostration is reduced with the tablets of Bismuthum Subnitricum.
- Improves digestion and helps in relieving the pressure and heaviness felt in the stomach and body respectively.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Bismuthum Subnitricum 3x
- Headache alternates with gastralgia, Gums swollen. Toothache
- Nausea after every meal is relieved with Bismuthum Subnitricum
- Flushes of heat, especially on head and chest.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Bismuthum Subnitricum 3x
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Bismuthum Subnitricum 3x
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Reduce the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Bismuthum Subnitricum 3x
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.