Willmar Schwabe Calcarea Iodatum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe Calcarea Iodatum (3X - 6X)
- It is used for Induration (enlargement) of glands, Enlarged tonsils.
- Calcarea Iodatum helps in relieving flatulence.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe Calcarea Iodatum (3X - 6X)
- Headache when exposed to colds is relieved with Calcarea Iodatum.
- Itching over various parts of skin better by scratching is also relieved by this medicine.
Important Indicated symptoms of Calcarea Iodatum (3X - 6X)
- Calcarea Iodatum also has marked action on glandular affections, like adenoids, tonsillitis, thyroid enlargement well resolved with Calcarea Iodatum.
- It helps to check the ulcer tendancy of skin.
- In conditions like Nasal Polyps, adenoids it helps to improve the difficult breathing conditions and overcomes the complaints of Polyps.
- In girls or boys who are affected by thyroid enlargement during their puberty time, Calcarea Iodatum works well.
- Swelling of the glands, cracked skin, is relieved with intake of calcarea Iodatum.
Reactions with Calcarea Iodatum (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Calcarea Iodatum (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.