Willmar Schwabe India Ephedrinum Muriaticum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Ephedrinum Muriaticum
- Ephedrinum is also helpful in maintaining the blood pressure
- Ephedrine is used in complaints of colds, influenza, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, allergic conditions, rhinitis and low blood pressure.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Ephedrinum Muriaticum
- It acts as a decongestant to provide temporary relief from breathing difficulties or chest tightness.
- It helps to relieve the heaviness, weakness associated with low pressure of blood.
- Headache with heaviness is also relieved.
- It helps to relieve the palpitations of heart and improves the blood circulation.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Ephedrinum Muriaticum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Ephedrinum Muriaticum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Relieve the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Ephedrinum Muriaticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Contraindicated for hypertension, angina and other cardiac conditions, people with hyperthyroid.