About Essentia Aurea Drops
For chronic myasthenia of the heart, dysfunctions of the circulation & cardiac dyspnoea.
- Co-Rx with medicines/remedy of hypertension
- Stress & Fatigue
Composition of Essentia Aurea Drops
Crataegus oxy. Q 40.0: Irregularity of heart, Chronic heart disease, with extreme weakness. Very feeble and irregular heart action. Extreme breathing difficulty on least exertion, pulse accelerated, irregular, feeble, intermittent.
Aur. mur. 4x 10.0: Drawing and cutting in the heart. Violent pressure in the region of the heart. Cardiac anguish. Enlarged right side of the heart.
Convallaria maj. 10.0: A heart remedy. Increases energy of hearts' action, renders it more regular. Feeling as if heart beat throughout the chest. Palpitation from the least exertion. Tobacco heart, especially when due to cigarettes.
lgnatia a. 4 x 10.0: Ill effects of grief and worry. Palpitations of the heart at night with shootings in the heart. Anxious feeling in chest.
Arnica m. Q 0.5: It relieves congestion of arteries and veins in cases of hypertonia with the danger of apoplexy that accompanies hardening of these vessels. In addition, it helps overcome cardiac insufficiency, angina pectoris and dyspepsia.
Excipients Q.S. to 100.0
Dosage/Direction for use:
- 10 to 20 drops three or four times a day in some water.
- Cratageus oxycantha: Acts on heart muscle as a heart tonic.
- Aurum muriaticum: Indicated for cardiac symptoms of varied nature, arteriosclerosis, valvular lesions and hypertension. Also acts on palpitation and tachyarrythmia.
- Convallaria majalis: Increases heart's action and renders it more regular. Indicated for dyspnoea, dropsy, orthopnoea, angina pectoris and tachyarrhythmia. It also acts on palpitation.
- lgnatia amara: Helps overcome grief and worry, indicated for depression, nervousness, trembling, sleep disorders, constrictive feeling in throat and chest.
- Amica Montana: Indicated for cardiac dropsy with dyspnea, angina pectoris, feeble and irregular pulse, cardiac asthma.