Willmar Schwabe India Magnesium Carbonicum 3X (20g)
Willmar Schwabe India Magnesium Carbonicum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Magnesium Carbonicum
- Diminished hearing, Deafness, Toothache from motion, Toothache especially during pregnancy which is worse at night is effectively relieved by Magnesia carb
- Magnesia carbonica is useful in sour Eructations, vomiting of bitter water.
- Magnesia carbonica relieves heavy; contractive, pinching, pain in right abdominal region.
- It is indicated for colicky pain, Green, watery, frothy and Bloody mucous stools.
- Magnesia carb checks Constipation after mental shock or severe nervous strain.
- Green, frothy and foul smelling diarrhea during teething is well relieved by magnesia carbonica.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Magnesium Carbonicum
- Milk passes undigested in nursing children can be relieved by magnesia carbonica.
- Sore throat, coryza and nasal stoppage before menses can be relieved by magnesia carbonica.
- Magnesia carbonica relieves labor-like pain, cutting colic, backache, weakness, chilliness during menstruation.
- It lowers Fever at night. Sour, greasy perspiration.
warmth of bed; change of temperature; cold wind or weather; every three weeks; rest, all symptoms worse every third week.
warm air; walking in open air.
Reactions with Willmar Schwabe India Magnesium Carbonicum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Magnesium Carbonicum
Put tablets into Willmar Schwabe India Magnesium Carbonicum mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or twoIn severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.