Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Aceticum 3X (20g)
Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Aceticum (3X-6X)
- It has a good action on congestion and increased as well as decreased secretions. Its excess use cause destruction of red corpuscles and causes anemia.
- Earache, pain shoots up from teeth to ear is covered with Manganum Aceticum, sore throat with Deep cracks in bends of elbows, eczema conditions are improved.
- Pressing, boring headache in temples, extending towards eyes is relieved with these tablets
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Aceticum (3X-6X)
- Sensitiveness of bones with periostitis, inflammation of bones, pains in the joints is relieved with Manganum Aceticum
- Fissures, excoriation, suppuration of the skin with pus is healed with Manganum Aceticum.
- Intolerable pain in skin of lower limbs. Burning spots about joints.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Aceticum (3X-6X)
- Suppuration of skin around the joints is relieved with Manganum Aceticum
- Dry throat with hoarseness, itching in ears, loud rumbling is relieved well with these tablets
- Toothache, lasting four or five days is effectively relieved with Manganum aceticum
- Painful ankles, Growing pains are relieved well.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Aceticum(3X-6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Aceticum(3X-6X)
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Lower the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Aceticum(3X-6X)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.