Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Oxydatum Nativum (3x-6x)
A remedy for disturbance in the abdomen, with loose stools, pressive heat in the head, and pains in the leg bones.
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Oxydatum Nativum(3x-6x)
- Burning and pressing pains associated with all complaints is relieved with help of Manganum Oxydatum Nativum.
- Fatigue and easily overheated with sweating in patients.
- Skin complaints with itching and scratching with heat in the skin is seen in patients.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Oxydatum Nativum (3x-6x)
- Dry cough with internal heat of the whole body is relieved with these Manganum Oxydatum Nativum tablets
- Heaviness and pressure in lumbar region worse bending is relieved with Manganum Oxydatum Nativum
- Pressure with Cutting pain in stomach is relieved with these tablets.
- Useful in trembling and jerking of legs and weakness is relieved well with Manganum Oxydatum Nativum
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Oxydatum Nativum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Oxydatum Nativum (3x-6x)
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Lower the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Manganum Oxydatum Nativum (3x-6x)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.