Willmar Schwabe India Mercurius Vivus (3x-6x)
It is useful in sore throat complaints, Pain and Swelling of nasal bones is relieved with Mercurius Vivus tablets
Headache with Stinging, burning, fetid eruptions on scalp is relieved well with these tablets.
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Mercurius Vivus (3x-6x)
- Mercurius Vivus patients tremble or shake and are generally weak,easily tired by activity.
- Thick, Yellow discharge; fetid and bloody from the ear is relieved with these tablets.
- Cutting and pinching pain in abdomen after taking cold.
- Menses that are too profuse, with abdominal pains is relieved.
- Inflammatory swelling and induration of glands, Suppurating glands is checked with Mercurius Vivus.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Mercurius Vivus
- Mercurius vivus is helpful in Loss of hair, heavy periods, with painful cramps and anxiety
- The gums may ooze blood when touched, indigestion , mouth ulcers, and toothache accompanied by heavy salivation. General tendency to free perspiration, but patient is not relieved
- Profuse, burning, acrid discharge from eyes is relieved with help of these tablets
- Pus formation in the throat making swallowing difficult is relieved, tonsillitis and related complaints.
- Vesicular and pustular eruptions are covered and Ulcers, irregular in shape, edges undefined, Pimples around the main eruption are relieved well with Mercurius Vivus.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Mercurius Vivus
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Mercurius Vivus
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Lower the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Mercurius Vivus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.