Willmar Schwabe India Niccolum Carbonicum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Niccolum Carbonicum
- Heaviness of the head with sense of fullness, with stupefaction of the head, and pain on stooping is relieved with Niccolum.
- Trembling of the hands and feet is relieved.
- Chilliness with shuddering, in the whole body, Heat with sweat and thirst, followed by chilliness, Soreness in the chest is all relieved with help of Niccolum Carbonicum.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Niccolum Carbonicum
- Vertigo with a whirling sensation in the forehead.
- Burning with redness of the lids is relieved with help of this medicine.Dryness of the nose. Stoppage of the nose.
- Pinching around the umbilicus, with urging to stool.
- Humming and whizzing in the ear followed by toothache,
- Swelling of the cheeks, with pain, swelling of gums is relieved well with this medicine.
- Itching over the whole body, but mostly on the neck, as from fleas, not better by scratching, but followed by small vesicles is relieved with Niccolum.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Niccolum Carbonicum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Niccolum Carbonicum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Lower the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Niccolum Carbonicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.