Uses of Nux Vomica (3X - 6X)
- Nux Vomica is the major digestive remedy used by many homeopaths.
- Nux Vomica helps with nausea, sour burping, bloating a few hours after eating, indigestion, heartburn and digestion after effects after eating rich foods, spicy foods or overeating.
Common symptoms of Nux Vomica (3X - 6X)
- It stimulates the mental activity, lowers stress and strains.
- Nux Vomica helps in fast relief from the gas and indigestion after overeating.
- Nux is a useful remedy and used for first aid , chronic conditions and constitutional prescribing.
Important indicated symptom Nux Vomica (3X - 6X)
- Nux Vomica helps to relieve Constipation, with frequent ineffectual urging, incomplete and unsatisfactory; feeling as if part remained unexpelled.
- Hiccough, from overeating . Eructations are sour, bitter; nausea and vomiting especially in the morning and after eating.
- Digestive disturbances, portal congestion, and hypochondrical states are relieved by this remedy.
- The need for stimulants like alcohol,tobacco, tea, coffee, etc, is lowered.
- It helps proper digestive function and lowers symptoms of dyspepsia, irritability and constipation.
Cause for the complaints in Nux Vomica (3X - 6X)
Excess of Alcohol, over work, mental stress, sedentary life, business worries.
morning, mental exertion, after eating,
evening, while at rest,
Reactions with Nux Vomica (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Nux Vomica (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.