Willmar Schwabe India Oophorinum 6X (20g)
Willmar Schwabe Oophorinum Trituration Tablets
Common name: Oophorin
Causes and symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Oophorinum Trituration Tablets
- For the climacteric sufferings in women, hot flushes, Oophorinum gives good results.
- In complaints of ovarian related complaints, it gives good results.
- A remedy for ovarian cyst, weepy, depressed, apathetic, with an aversion to noise.
- Skin disorders during the end of menses is an indication for Oophorinum.
- Acne, redness of cheeks, eruptions on the face during the menses is relieved with this remedy.
- Acne rosacea is one of the main indications for Oophorinum.
- Eczema, Lichen plannus complaints,great anxiety, anguish and depression is relieved with Oophorinum.
- In patients after removal of the ovaries, Oophorinum has beenused effectively to resolve the other effects.
- Oophorinum is indicated in any menstrual conditions, associated with hormonal changes.
- In females approaching the menopause, Oophorinum has been used to resolve the complaints.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Oophorinum Trituration Tablets
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Oophorinum Trituration Tablets
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In acute cases- a dose every hour or two
In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes
In chronic affections one to four doses daily
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Oophorinum Trituration Tablets
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol