Willmar Schwabe India Salolum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Salolum
- Salol is used as the remedy in acute diarrhoea, dysentery, and other diseases where intestinal asepsis is indicated
- It is also useful in affections of the bladder and urethra, associated with urinary incontinence, heat while passing urine with offensive smell of violets.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Salolum
- Rheumatic pains in joints with soreness and stiffness is relieved with salol,
- Pain and soreness in the buttocks, knees, and wrists.
- Violent Headaches with pain around the eyes is relieved with help of this medicine.
- Stiffness of the joint is relieved with Salol.
- Burning and itching eruptions on the skin is relieved.
Modalities seen in Salolum
- Walking aggravation, Raising eyes. agg.
- Aggravation By touch, in the evening, Ascending , climbing stairs
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Salolum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Salolum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Lower the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Salolum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.