Willmar Schwabe India Stannum Metallicum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India Stannum Metallicum
- Stannum Metallicum is indicated for Cramp, colic around navel, with a feeling of emptiness where Colic is relieved by hard pressure.
- Violent, dry cough, Hoarseness and roughness in larynx with tickling, which excites a cough is well relieved by Stannum Metallicum.
- Paralytic weakness, Dizziness, Spasmodic twitching of muscles of forearm and hand can be relieved by Stannum Metallicum .
- It is indicated when Fingers jerk while holding pen, Neuritis and Typewriters' paralysis.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Stannum Metallicum
- Stannum Metallicum is indicated when talking causes a very weak feeling in the throat and chest, and the Pains comes and go gradually.
- Smell of cooking causes vomiting, Bitter taste, emptiness in stomach is relieved by Stannum Metallicum.
- Stannum Metallicum relieves Aching in temples and forehead.
using voice (i.e, laughing, talking, singing), lying on right side, warm drinks
coughing or expectorating, hard pressure.
Reactions with Willmar Schwabe India Stannum Metallicum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Stannum Metallicum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or two
In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.