Willmar Schwabe India Sulphur Iodatum
Uses of Willmar Schwabe India sulphur Iodatum
- Dark red, swelling, sweeping eczematous surface with severe itching is relieved with help of Sulphur Iodatum.
- Uvula and tonsils are enlarged and red.
- Frequent micturition, especially mornings is relieved with help of this medicine.
- Pain in kidneys, shooting down the ureter with Weakness of spinal column, pain in loins as if bruised, is relieved with Sulphur Iodatum
- Hurriedness in all the work is seen in the patients
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe India Sulphur Iodatum
- Buzzing in ears,dry throat and painful to touch, feeling as if swelled.
- Sore throat in morning.
- Trembling and aching of ankle-joints is relieved with Sulphur Iodatum.
- Soles of feet ache and burn, they are sore when standing. Its relieved with help of Sulphur Iodatum.
- Itching rash, like nettle rash on arms.
Reactions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Sulphur Iodatum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe India Sulphur iodatum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Lower the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe India Sulphur iodatum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.