About Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
Effectively helps to treat warts
- Excrescences (Abnormal outgrowths)
- Condylomata (Viral warts including genital warts)
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papilloma viruses . Warts are raised bumps on your skin. Warts are usually painless. But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, such as on a finger or on the bottom of the foot, can be painful. A wart is a skin growth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood.
Indications of Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
- Removes warts
- Warts fleshy, large, smooth on face or back of hands and fingers
- Thick, hard, dry, rough skin. Thickening and induration of skin
- Emaciated, shrivelled, lies in folds, blotchy, boils, eczema
- Warts on the anus, thumb, sides of the fingers and left index finger. Warts on the genitals and anal surface.
Ingredients of Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
- Thuja occidenatlis- Useful in Moist mucous tubercles. Bleeding fungal growths. Formation of wart upon mucous and cutaneous surfaces-fig-warts Has a specific antibacterial action. Variola, aborts the pustule. Freckles and blotches. Dry skin, with brown spots. Eruptions only on covered parts; worse after scratching. Very sensitive to touch. Brown spots on hands and arms.
How to use Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
- Apply Willmar Topi Thuja Cream externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.