About Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Mother tincture
Common Name: Indian Ginseng.
Causes & Symptoms for Withania Somnifera (Mother tincture)
- It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce cortisol, boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression. Ashwagandha helps decrease inflammation.
- It relieves stress, increase energy levels and improves concentration.
Action of Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)Mother tincture
- Its main use is as an immunomodulator.
- Its useful in Insomnia, weakness, anemia, rheumatic pains, general debility, impotence and infertility among other condition.
- It also improves the brain's memory functions like attention and concentration.
- It enables the body to reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day while promoting sound, peaceful sleep at night.
- It helps to heal joint pains, skin sores and to reduce swelling.
- It is known to improve energy, increase stamina and endurance.
- It helps to promote the growth of nerve cells, and protect the brain cells from the harmful effects of the environment.
- It reduces the hot flashes and mood swings during menopause.
- It improves stress tolerance, thereby enhancing the mental capabilities.
Side effects of Withania Somnifera(Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Pregnant women should avoid using ashwagandha because it can cause early delivery.
Dosage and rules while taking Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of Withania Somnifera
It can be safely taken with other medicine.