A56 Urticaria Drops
Indication of A56 Urticaria Drops
A56 Urticaria Drops is indicated for rash of round, red weal on the skin which itch intensely sometimes with dangerous swelling caused by an allergic reaction typically to specific foods.
Composition of A56 Urticaria Drops
- Urtica Urens Q
- Apis Mellifica 3x
- Cholralum 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of A56 Urticaria Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day before meals.
Mode of Action of ingredients used in A56 Urticaria Drops
- Urtica urens: Itching blotches with central white spot and red areola with burning and stinging pains.
- Apis mellifica: Sudden puffing up of the whole body, swelling like bites of honey bee. Stinging and burning pains.
- Cholralum: It has red eruptions like measles with intense itching and sleeplessness.
Precautions Of A56 Urticaria Drops
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.