Indication of Allen A69 Anal Fissures Drops
A69 Anal Fissures Drops is indicated for laceration, crack or tear of the anal canal. Effective in rectal pain due to burning, cutting or tearing. Also works against pain with bowel movements, spasm of the anus, bloody stools and itching in anus.
Composition of Allen A69 Anal Fissures Drops
- Aesculus Hippocastanum 3x
- Causticum 3x
- Berberis Vulgaris 3x
- Graphites 3x
- Paeonia 3x
- Sulphur 3x
- Hydrastis 3x
- Ratanhia 3x
- Petroleum 3x
- Ignatia Amara 3x
- Silicea 3x
- Acidum Nitricum 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A69 Anal Fissures Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: Haemorrhoids - blind or bleeding. If they bleed, it gives relief. Purplish, painful during climacteric. With sharp, shooting pains up the back, with heaviness or lameness in sacro-iliac articulation. Rectum - dry aching, feels full of small sticks. Stool followed by fullness of rectum and intense pain in anus for hours.
- Causticum: A good immuno-modulation remedy.
- Berberis Vulgaris: Haemorrhoids due to venous stasis, pelvic engorgement.
- Graphites: Fissure in anus. Smarting sore pain, remains after stool in anus. Bleeding anus.
- Paeonia Officinalis: Excruciating pain at anus; continues long after stools; must rise and walk about; or rolls on the floor from pain. Biting, itching in anus; orifice swollen. Haemorrhoids, fissures, ulceration of anus and perineum, purple, covered with crusts. Pain during and after stool, oozing of moisture.
- Sulphur: Hemorrhoids. Itching, Burning. Redness. Moist and eruptions around rectum. Burning pressure in rectum during stool, burning in anus after stool.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Constipation and haemorrhoids.
- Ratanhia: Fissure of anus with great constriction, burning in anus. Sensation in rectum as if full of broken glass, knife-like stitches. Hard stools with great efforts, protrusion of haemorrhoids. Discharge of blood from rectum with or without stool.
- Petroleum: Anal fissures with diarrhoea only during daytime.
- Ignatia Amara: Constipation with excessive urging, more in upper abdomen, with great pain and flatulence. Pain shoots up the rectum.
- Silicea: Constipation always before and during menses. Inactivity of rectum. When partly expelled recede again. "Bashful stools" Great straining, hard, needs mechanical aid. Fistula-in-ano alternate with chest symptoms.
- Acidum Nitricum: Constipated with fissures in rectum. Great straining but little passes. Violent cutting pains after stools, lasting for hours. After stools, irritable and exhausted. Haemorrhoids bleed easily and come out with each stool.