Indication of Allen A85 Eosinophilia Drops :
A85 Eosinophilia Drops is indicated for abnormal accumulation of eosinophils in the blood or any tissue. Symptoms includes skin allergy, cough, frequent cold attack, throat irritation, bone pain or tenderness, joint contractures and muscle weakness.
Composition of Allen A85 Eosinophilia Drops :
- Aconitum Napelles 3x
- Allium Cepa 3x
- Antimonium Tartaricum 3x
- Arsenicum Album 3x
- Bryonia Alba 3x
- Calcarea Carbonica 3x
- Drosera Rotundifolia 3x
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 3x
- Veratrum Viride 3x
- Kali Carbonicum 3x
- Mercurius Solubilis 3x
- Sambucus Nigra 3x
- Ipecacuanha 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A85 Eosinophilia Drops :
- Take 50 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day for 4 days. After 4 days, take 30 Drops, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Aconitum Napelles: Eosinophilia with mental anxiety, restlessness, fear and thirst.
- Allium Cepa: Eosinophilia with marked respiratory symptoms. Coryza with acrid, nasal discharge and laryngeal symptoms.
- Antimonium Tartaricum: Stimulates the oxidizing action of the protective substance to kill parasites. It is suited in eosinophilia with respiratory symptoms. Rattling of mucus with little expectoration is a guiding symptom.
- Arsenicum Album: Eosinophilia associated with high body temperature, respiratory ailments and even malignancy with general symptoms such as debility, exhaustion, restlessness and burning pains and unquenchable thirst.
- Bryonia Alba: Eosinophilia with fevers and respiratory symptoms. Complaints with characteristic stitching pains. Mucous membranes are dry. Irritability, dry, parched lips, excessive thirst, bitter taste, sensitive epigastrium and sensation of a stone in the stomach.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Suited to fair, fat and flabby patients. Suited to scrofulous constitutions who take cold easily with increased mucoid secretions. Affections caused by working in water.
- Drosera Rotundifolia: Mostly for pulmonary eosinophilia with its typical respiratory symptoms.
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum: Suits especially the scrofulous and lymphatic constitutions.
- Veratrum Viride: Eosinophilia with pulmonary congestions with difficulty in breathing. Sensation of heavy load on the chest.
- Kali Carbonicum: Pulmonary eosinophilia. Dry hard cough, with stitching pains and dryness of the pharynx. Expectoration scanty and tenacious but increasing in the morning after eating.
- Mercurius Solibilis: Lymphatic system is affected with affections of all organs.
- Sambucus Nigra: Eosinophilia with respiratory symptoms. Loose choking cough.
- Ipecacuanha: Eosinophilia with constant nausea and thirstlessness.