Allen Hydrocele Drops
A hydrocele is a painless buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles that causes the scrotum or groin area to swell. A hydrocele usually isn't painful or harmful. They can be caused by inflammation or infection of the epididymis or testicles.
Indications of Allen Hydrocele Drops
Enlargement of scrotum.
Other Indicated symptoms of Allen Hydrocele Drops
- Swelling, or redness of the scrotum
- A feeling of pressure at the base of the penis.
Uses of Allen Hydrocele Drops
- Acts on cellular tissues causing edema of skin, Swelling or puffing up of various parts, edema, red rosy hue, stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat, and slightest touch, Burning and soreness when urinating. Frequent and involuntary; stinging pain.
- Relieves Swollen genitals. Inguinal region sensitive.
- Great debility, the slightest effort cause perspiration. Testicles swollen and indurated.
- Stitches in penis. Itching of genitals when going to bed. Frequent micturition.
Dosage of Allen Hydrocele Drops
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.