Althea Officinalis(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Marshmallow
Causes & Symptoms for Althea Officinalis
- Althea Officinalis is generally used for irritable bladder.
- In complaints of throat inflammations, and milder form of bronchial congestion
- It has a protective action on mucous membranes.
- Althea Officinalis is useful in stomach ulcers, diarrhea, constipation, swelling of the stomach lining.
- The action of medicine pain and swelling of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract.
Stomach and abdomen
For hyperacidity, gastritis, peptic ulcer, colitis and irritable local syndrome.
In complaints of frequent urination, tract infections, you can use this remedy with ease.
Side effects of Althea Officinalis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Althea Officinalis
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Althea Officinalis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.