Foeniculum Vulgare(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of the seeds.
Common Name:Fennel, saunf
Causes & Symptoms for Foeniculum Vulgare
- A remedy for induration of mammary glands
- It is used for right elbow joint pain or and left upper jaw-bone pain
- For bloating, indigestion and gastric problems, Foeniculum Vulgare gives good results.
- It acts as antispasmodic, stimulates appetite, works as diuretic and anti-inflammatory.
- In complaints of Diarhhoea, it gives good results. It helps rebuild the digestive system after excess dosage of medicine.
It is useful in complaints of anxiety.
Eyes, ear, nose
Inflammation of the eyelids, for complaints of conjunctivitis.
Mouth and Throat
For respiratory congestion, also in common cough as a remedy,, it gives good results.
Stomach and abdomen
Digestive disorders, accompanied with flatulence and indigestion is relieved with this remedy.
For complaints of acidity, gas troubles,diarrhoea.
In complaints of stomach pain, cramps in abdomen, Foeniculum Vulgare gives good results.
Stool and Anus
It has proved to give good results in complaints of Diarrhoea.
For flatulence in babies, it gives good results.
Fennel has a diuretic effect, which improves the amount and frequency of urination
Side effects of Foeniculum Vulgare
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Foeniculum Vulgare
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Foeniculum Vulgare
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.