How To Use Hemp Seeds
- Mix into your smoothie.
- Sprinkle on top of cereal, salads, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
- Blend with water to make hemp seed milk.
- Ground hemp seed to use it as a condiment.
- Toasted hemp seeds can be eaten like popcorn.
- Can be used to make chutney, sauces and dips like hummus and pesto.”
Addtional Names : Bhang Ke Beej, Bhang Ke Beej, Sabbaj Beej
About Item: Premium Quality , Clean & Sorted. Hemp Seeds is an endowment of nature and has been a significant wellspring of nourishment for millennia.
It is considered as one of the most nutritious food sources on earth.
Whole Hemp Seeds are not just a rich wellspring of Complete Plant Protein – Omega 3,6 yet in addition give an extremely undeniable degree of dietary fiber, which assists your stomach related framework with staying sound and effective.
Nutrition Value In Hemp Seeds
Some Uses of hemp seeds / Bhang / beej
- Hemp seeds can be used in weight loss.
- Hemp seeds may reduce heart issues.
- Hemp seeds may help you in fixing skin disorders.
- Hemp seeds contains about 25% calories contains protein’s.
More Additional Information & Benefits :
Our Motto :
Genuine, pure, clean, sorted, and natural products.
We provide original forms of herbs.
The products are cleaned without harmful chemicals.
Safe Packaging :
Please keep it cool and dry for natural taste and freshness.
Avoid direct sunlight & Do not refrigerate.
Keep the contents airtight after opening the package.