Lycopersicum Escule(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of ripe fruit, fresh plant is used.
Common Name: Tomato
Causes & Symptoms for Lycopersicum Escule
- Very severe aching pains all over, up and down back, limbs, head.
- Excruciating pain back of eyes and in balls as if they would burst with the pressure.
- Head always shows signs of acute congestion. Pain in chest, extending to head.
- Frequent urination and profuse watery diarrhea. Heaviness of head with weakness of cervical muscles.
- Sore, bruised feeling in whole head after pain had ceased
- Expectoration white and in lumps, Dry, hacking cough coming on at night.
- Unable to fall asleep in evening, tosses about, every position uncomfortable
Mind and Head
The mind symptoms were worse, and the headache better by leaning the head against something.
The headaches were very intense and characteristic, in some great soreness remained after the pain had gone
Eyes, ear, nose
A coryza worse out of doors, itching in anterior chamber; worse
Mouth and Throat
Itching and tickling in roof of mouth
Next day right tonsil swollen and inflamed, sore on swallowing, feeling of a lump there.
Burning raw feeling right side of throat, changing to left is relieved with Lycopersicum Escule.
Stomach and abdomen
Thirst for large quantities. Violent eructations of gas with taste of food.
Burning sensation in stomach towards evening and during evening
Increase of watery constituents of urine.
Neck and Back
Intense aching through whole back, especially lumbar region
Lame, tired feeling in all limbs, with great exhaustion. Intense aching pain in lower limb
Unable to fall asleep in evening, tosses about, every position uncomfortable
Side effects of Lycopersicum Escule
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Lycopersicum Escule
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Lycopersicum Escule
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.