Ocimum Basilicum(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Sweet Basil
Causes & Symptoms for Ocimum Basilicum
- Ocimum Basilicum is useful in complaints of loose motion, diarrhoea.
- In gastric and hepatic disorders Ocimum Basilicum is useful
- In catarrh, bronchitis, cough it gives good results.
- It acts as diuretic and emmenagogues as well as tonic for stomach.
- Many infections of skin, hair, nail, and subcutaneous tissues are relieved with Ocimum Basilicum
- In symptoms of Joint pains and swelling, it helps to relieve the complaints.
Side effects of Ocimum Basilicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ocimum Basilicum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ocimum Basilicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.