Dr. Advice No. 215 (Palpit-Gone) Composition (Ingredients):
- Ranunculus B 6
- Aconite N Q
- Nux V Q
- Pulsatilla Q
- Carbo Veg 6
- Crataegus Oxy Q
Heart Palpitation, Irregular, hard or rapid heart beat, anxiety, stress, chest pain or fainting, shortness of breath, sweating, and nausea.
Mode of action:
- Ranunculus B 6: Various kinds of pains and soreness, as if bruised in sternum, ribs, intercostal spaces, and both hypochondria.
- Aconite N Q: Stitching pain in chest, Affections of the heart with pain in Left shoulder, Palpation, with anxiety, fainting, and Tingling in fingers.
- Nux V Q: Sharp, contractive pains in muscles of chest. Persistent cough.
- Pulsatilla Q: Pain as from, in middle of chest.
- Carbo Veg 6: Oppression of breathing, sore and raw chest.
- Crataegus Oxy Q: Pain in region of heart and under left clavicle. Heart muscles seem flabby, worn out.
10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily.