Dr. Advice No. 44 (Fibroid Tumor) Composition (Ingredients):
- Silicea 6x
- Sanguinarinum Nitricum 6
- Baryta Carbonica 6x
- Phytolacca Decandra Q
- Calcarea Carbonia 6x
- Calcarea Fluorica 6x
- Thuja Q
- Teucrium 3
Small tumor on os uteri like cauliflower. Polpi, soft tumor. Swelling of glands Tonsils, Polypi and exostosis. Spongy tumor.
Mode of Action:
- Silicea 6x: Lymthatic, Painless swelling of the glands. Suppuration of the glands.
- Sanguinarinum Nitricum 6: Adenoids and polypi have been relieved with it.
- Baryta Carbonica 6x: Enlarged mesenteric glands Arterial fibrosis.
- Phytolacca Decandra Q: Mammary glands full of hard, Breast shows an early tendency to cake.
- Calcarea Carbonia 6x: Hard and painful swelling of the glands of neck. Glandular swelling between the shoulder blade.
- Calcarea Fluorica 6x: Hypertrophy of luschka's tonsil.
- Thuja Q: Spongy swellings is very important.
- Teucrium 3: A former who had ten years an enlarged testicle the size of a quince. After six months the testicle was returned to its proper size.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily for 6 months to 1 year.